When referring to the most popular American series of recent years, several titles could be mentioned. And in the lot, it would not be surprising if the series Blacklist be cited. It has now been almost 10 years since American actor James Spader brilliantly played crime mediator Raymond Reddington in the Blacklist series.
With nine seasons already on the clock, NBC’s flagship series continues to attract so much attention. With so many positive opinions on the work of Jon Bokenkamp, the renewal of Blacklist could not be more natural.
Blacklist season 10 release date
On October 21, 2021, the Blacklist series is back for a ninth season. The broadcast of this new season was scheduled until May 28, 2022. However, the American channel NBC did not have to wait all this time to announce that the series would be renewed. The announcement of the tenth season was made on February 22, 2022 and since then there have been no new alerts.
Blacklist Season 10 is expected to debut against all at the end of 2022. As of now, there is no specific release date. However, considering previous seasons, Blacklist is expected to resume around September or October.
— The Blacklist (@NBCBlacklist) October 27, 2021
The trailer for season 10
Unfortunately, there is no official trailer available for Blacklist Season 10.
READ ALSO : Dexter New Blood: Synopsis, Trailer, Summary – All the news
New season plot
At the moment, there are no real details on the content of Blacklist season 10. Nevertheless, here is a little reminder of the facts of the previous two seasons.
At the end of season 8, Blacklist fans witnessed the death of Elizabeth Keen. At the end of this dramatic finale, it seemed complicated for the series to continue without the presence of the heroine. However, the series was able to stay the course in his absence with season 9.
During season 9, we find ourselves two years after the death of Liz the dissolution of the special unit. The former members of the unit reunite when they learn that one of their own is in danger. This reunion, although eventful, heralds the beginning of new missions.
The number of episodes
On average, a season of the Blacklist series consists of 19 or 23 episodes. On this basis, we can imagine that season 10 will respect the same standards. If you’re behind, there’s still time to catch up on the bandwagon by taking a spin on the Netflix streaming platform.
READ ALSO : Dynasty season 6: Release date, Trailer, Cast – All the news
The series production team
- Creator: Jon Bokenkamp
- Directors: Michael W. Watkins, Andrew McCarthy, Bill Roe.
- Screenwriters: Jon Bokenkamp, Taylor Martin, Kelli Johnson, Brandon Margolis, Noah Schechter, Marisa Tam, John Eisendrath, Aiah Samba, Dave Metzger, Sam Christopher, Brian Studler, Nicole Phillips, JR Orci.
- Executive producers: Zee Hatley, Breanna Mosley, Katrin L. Goodson, Bonnie Finnegan, Steven Jacobs and Alejandro Espinoza.
- Executive Producers: Taylor Martin, Kelli Johnson, Brandon Margolis, Brandon Sonnier, Noah Schechter, Amanda Kate, Brian Studler, Jason George, Lukas Reiter, Jon Bokenkamp, John Davis, John Eisendrath, John Fox, Laura Benson, JR Orci, James Spader .
- Production companies: Davis Entertainment, Universal Television and Sony Pictures Television
- Art Directors: Bradley Schmidt and James Bolenbaugh
- Editing: Chris Brookshire, Nathan Gunn, Jason Hellmann, David Post, Harvey Rosenstock, Amy M. Fleming, Orlando Machado Jr, Emily Greene and Elyse Holloway
- Music: Dave Porter and James S. Levine
The cast of the series
Discover below the list of actors who form the cast of the Blacklist series.
The main actors
- James SpaderRaymond “Red” Reddington
- Diego Klattenhoff: Donald Ressler
- Harry LennixHarold Cooper
- Amir ArisonAram Mojtabai
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Laura SohnAlina Park
The former main actors
- Megan BooneElizabeth ‘Liz’ Keen
- Mozhan Marnò: Samar Navabi
- Ryan EggoldTom Keen
- Parminder Nagra: Meera Malik
The recurring actors
- Susan Blommaert: Mr. “Kate” Kaplan (seasons 1–4, guest season 8)
- Alan Alda: Alan Fitch, Deputy Director of National Intelligence (seasons 1 and 2)
- Valarie Pettiford as Charlene Cooper (seasons 2 and 3, guest seasons 8 and 9)
- Adriane Lenox: prosecutor Reven Wright (seasons 2 and 3, guest season 4)
- Piter Marek: Nik Korpal (seasons 2, 3 and 5)
- Fisher Stevens: Marvin Gerard (seasons 3–8)
- Genson Blimline: Morgan (seasons 3–9)
- Christine Lahti: Laurel Hitchin (seasons 3 and 4, guest season 5)
- Brian Dennehy: Dominic Wilkinson (season 3-8)
- Lotte Verbeek: Katarina Rostova, young (since season 3)
- Aida Turturro as Heddie Hawkins (since season 5)
- Coy Stewart as Vontae Jones (since season 6)
- Gabriel Mann: Ilya Koslov, young (since season 6)
- Laila Robins: Katarina Rostova/Tatiana Petrova (seasons 6–8)
- Brett Cullen: Frank Bloom/Ilya Koslov (seasons 6 and 7, guest season 8)
- Kecia Lewis: Esi Jackson (seasons 7 and 8)
- Diany Rodriguez: Weechia Xiu (season 9
The plot of the Blacklist series
The story of Blacklist takes us to the United States and mainly Washington. We follow the adventures of a former US Navy officer, Raymond “Red” Reddington. This man was beyond reproach and promised a brilliant career. However, his fate changed when he was suspected of colluding with Russian spies.
The crime mediator
As a result of these suspicions, Raymond Reddington disappeared from radar and is now one of the most wanted men by the FBI. It’s been twenty years since he’s gotten the hell out of the American government, which hasn’t been able to get his hands on it. In parallel, he has forged an empire and is known as the crime mediator.
Nothing seems to be able to stop his new life except for a ready detail. As if by magic, Raymond Reddington shows up at the FBI headquarters and surrenders. It is simply incredible, this fugitive who has the reputation of being elusive surrenders voluntarily to the headquarters of the FBI.
The “Black List”
He was immediately arrested and taken to the FBI premises for questioning. However, Reddington insists he will only speak to Agent Elizabeth Keen. But who is Agent Elizabeth Keen and what is her connection to Reddington? Although mystery hangs over their relationship, Reddington says he is ready to collaborate with the FBI.
He intends to give them the names of high-profile criminals they don’t even know exist. It’s a tempting offer that even the FBI can’t refuse. In exchange for names from Reddington’s blacklist, he wants an immunity deal and demands that Elizabeth Keen be the person who will serve as his liaison with the FBI’s special unit.